openssh-4.3p2: setsockopt() problem

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Sep 12 06:52:08 EST 2006

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 11:34:54PM -0700, Kenneth Berland wrote:
> I'm behind a dlink DSL-G604T wireless router.  ssh client was hanging at:
>
> debug1: Entering interactive session.

This happens if you have a NAT implementation that cannot handle
connections that change their ToS (Type of Service) flags "in flight".

I don't have a good idea how to work around those, though (well, when
I ran into this first time, I just tried using putty, which worked,
because it doesn't modify the ToS bits).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de