openssl-0.9.7e compile error.

Moore, Jerry C (CSC) (US SSA) jerry.moore at baesystems.com
Wed Apr 4 08:53:30 EST 2007

I am trying versions back. But I get the same compile error every time
on HP-UX 11.0 with openssh-4.5p1. Was almost there.

.
.
.
gcc -o ssh ssh.o readconf.o clientloop.o sshtty.o  sshconnect.o sshconne
ct1.o sshconnect2.o -L. -Lopenbsd-compat/ -L/usr/local/ssl/lib  -lssh
-lopenbsd-compat -lcrypto -lz -lnsl -lxnet  -lsec
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   _U_Qfneg (first referenced in
openbsd-compat//libopenbsd-compat.a(bsd-arc4random.o)) (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error exit code 1

Jerry Moore
CSC, Principal UNIX Systems Administrator
BAE Systems Electronics & Integrated Solutions
3131 Story Road West, Irving, Texas 75038
Work 972-659-3226  Mobile 214-868-6953
Jerry.Moore at baesystems.com Jmoore91 at csc.com