openssh-4.4p1 compile error.

Moore, Jerry C (CSC) (US SSA) jerry.moore at baesystems.com
Sat Apr 7 06:03:47 EST 2007

Sorry I forgot the gcc version. You were correct. gcc 3.3.2.
I was able to find a pre-compiled version for HP-UX 11.0.

openssh-3[1].1p1-sd-11.00.depot.gz

at borgware.com. It works.

I'll try upgrading gcc, etc... and see if that helps on the
compile.

If I get the compile to work
I'll let you know what I did for HP-UX 11.0.

Thanks for your help Darren.