Error message after upgraing the openssh 4.6P1

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Tue Apr 10 14:10:10 EST 2007

ESQUIRE Sithesvaran wrote:
> Thanks for your response. But really I don't understand you are talking
> about which patch file. Can you please explain me in detail?

What you needed to do was to save the message as a text file, eg called
"patchfile", then run the patch command.

You can download a newer version of the patch from the bugzilla bug:
http://bugzilla.mindrot.org/attachment.cgi?id=1260

Save it to a file called "patchfile" in /tmp, then change to the
unpacked openssh-4.6p1 directory and run "patch -p0 </tmp/patchfile",
then build OpenSSH normally.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.