Error message after upgraing the openssh 4.6P1

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Wed Apr 11 20:36:08 EST 2007

ESQUIRE Sithesvaran wrote:
> I executed as per your below mail, it is asking for File to Patch:
> please let me know what I need to give there. Here is the screen shot.
> Please let me know if I am wrong anywhere.

Those look like binary packages from sunfreeware or similar, and you
can't patch those.  You need to either build from the source[1] or ask
whoever built your packages to apply the patch and rebuild.

[1] eg from ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.