libcrypto.so: undefined reference to `utc_time'

hfgj ghgj savan.patel21 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 19:51:35 EST 2007

I am trying to cross compile openssh for arm5b-jungo-gnu-gcc,,

and also using openssl and zlib from same compiler arm5b-jungo-gnu-gcc

but i am getting following error,,,

/usr/local/openrg/armv5b-jungo-linux-gnu/bin/armv5b-jungo-linux-gnu-ld: warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to 0000b9c8
/usr/local/openrg/armv5b-jungo-linux-gnu/bin/../armv5b-jungo-linux-gnu/lib/libcrypto.so: undefined reference to `utc_time'
make: *** [ssh] Error 1

i have clear "libcrypto.so: undefined reference to `ldclose'" error, by putting -ldl

can anybody tell me how to clear utc_time ,which library i should add ?

i am stuck since last 2 days due to this error,, plz help me,,

regards,,
Savan