a newbie sshd debugging question

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:00:41 EST 2007

Hi everyone
I'm in the process of porting ssh2 to Plan 9, but there's a problem. I
can currently log in and run a few commands, but after a very small
number of commands (or simply striking return a few times), the server
tells the client that we sent a bad packet size and we exit.
To debug this, I've got the client showing the plaintext packets it's
sending, but I don't know what the server is reading. I *just*
downloaded the source and built sshd on Unix to test this, but I don't
know where the received packets are being decrypted and gdb is not
playing nicely at this time... can someone tell me where the
decryption happens so I can drop in a print statement?
Thanks

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn