OpenSSH port to the .Net Platform

Pomerantz Daniel dmprantz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 16:58:20 EST 2007

I am interested in starting a project to port stable versions of
OpenSSH to C#, compilable as a stable .Net Library.  I was wondering
what the list's feelings would be on such a port, if any one else would
be interested in such a port, and for any suggestions on raising
interest from others to perform such a port.  I have nothing against
Java and would welcome a similar effort from that arena.  I am tempted
to suggest Java / J# only, but I feel that would alienate many c#
users.  Any information or advice would be appreciated.  Please bcc:
this eMail address in any replies.  Thanks!

dmp