Authentication

Varaprasad_Kota at Dell.com Varaprasad_Kota at Dell.com
Thu Feb 8 22:08:02 EST 2007

Hi,
   We are sending documents from webMethods using SSH.When the
certificates are enabled it is authenticating only the user name but not
the valid password which was an expected behaviour.
After disabling the certificates even then the SFTP server is allowing
the user with with an invalid password.Can any please tell me what need
to be done on this to authenticate both user name and password when the
certificates are disabled...?.When I use any sftp client and try to
login then its not allowing n saying invalid password.But its allowing
when we are posting a document via webmethods.

Best Regards,
Varaprasad Kota.