sftp logging

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Mon Feb 19 20:22:56 EST 2007

On Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 10:06:24AM +0100, Michael Prochaska wrote:
> > OpenSSH's sftp logging is turned on on by specifying "-l" to sftp-server.
>
> Subsystem       sftp    /usr/local/libexec/sftp-server -l VERBOSE
>
> /usr/local/etc/sshd_config: line 113: Bad configuration option: LogSftp
>
> any ideas?

What do you expect the configuration directive LogSftp to do? Note
that just because the functionality of the patch is now included in
OpenSSH the interface is not neccessarily exactly the same.

I don't know about this particular case, but I believe the -l option
to sftp-server is all you need. Try to just remove the config options
you added to sshd_config.

//Peter