proposal: new DisableBanner client side option

Jan Pechanec Jan.Pechanec at Sun.COM
Fri Jan 19 09:33:00 EST 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, Iain Morgan wrote:

>Hi Jan,
>
>At the risk of pointing out what you may already be aware of, the
>banner can be suppressed by setting the LogLevel to quiet, fatal, or
>error. Setting it to 'error' allows the banner to be suppressed without

	hello Iain,

	I know that, my note about '-q' option was probably an overly subtle
attempt to say that some customers really want to hush banner but they do
want to see other warnings at the same time. So, using '-q' is not an
solution for them.

	thanks, Jan.

--
Jan Pechanec