No password prompt for ssh from perl script

Aftab Ahamed hiaftab at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 23:00:20 EST 2007

Hi,
I need some help from you guys for one issue I am facing with my script.
While logging into localhost using ssh from command prompt it works:
   It works from command prompt --> ssh loginid at localhost

But when we try to login to localhost using ssh from perl script using
pseudo terminal, I am getting the following without any password prompt.

We are getting following instead of password prompt:
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied, please try again.
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive)

We are using OpenSSH in AIX 5.3 and Perl 5.8.2

Any one has any idea on this why this issue might have occured. If anyone
wants to see the code, I can send it. It would be great help if anyone can
help in this regard

Thanks
Aftab