dfs/dce and openssh

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.com
Fri May 11 02:53:11 EST 2007

I searched google and did not find any hits on this being solved.

I want to get ssh so I can the dsa/rsa style password it in an
environment that uses dfs/dce authentication if that is possible (and
it has not already been solved).  In other words, I want to be able
to log into a host as a dfs/dce user without typing my password.

Before I dig into the code and trying to do this, I wanted to ask
those two questions:

1) Has it already been accomplished?

2) Is it known to be "really really really" hard?

I'm not subscribed to this let so please CC me on any replies.

Thank you
Perry Smith ( pedz at easesoftware.com )
Ease Software, Inc. ( http://www.easesoftware.com )

Low cost SATA Disk Systems for IBMs p5, pSeries, and RS/6000 AIX systems