GSSAPI Key Exchange Patch

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Thu Nov 29 04:06:52 EST 2007

One final more on de facto source splits. Not only does Solaris
10 and Debian have gss key exchange, there is at least one version
of PuTTY with it too:

http://rc.quest.com/topics/putty

This is listed on
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/links.html

It comes with source and the diffs against PuTTY 0.60.
But it looks like it uses the SSPI rather then the MIT KfW
or either.