[patch] sftp-server basepath [yet another]

Bruno Cesar Ribas ribas at c3sl.ufpr.br
Sun Sep 2 06:22:11 EST 2007

Hi,

I made this simple path to make sftp-server restricted to a basepath!

This was done because use sshfs [wich base is sftp-server] to allow people
access medias [ cdrom,dvdrom, floppy, usb] from x-terms.

Those x-terms [ diskless] does not have all users, so we share a single user
and a DSA empty passphrase, with some acl scipts at .ssh/authorized keys.

Main usage of this patch is to NOT allow a user who mounted a floppy access
other mounted media from another user.

Usage:
sftp-server -b <path>

My page includes this path: http://www.inf.ufpr.br/ribas/sshfs_help/