Openssh4.6p1 Make tests failed in sftp

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sat Sep 8 11:19:18 EST 2007

John Wong wrote:
> Hi Darren,
>
> I tested again in another machine using GCC version 3.4.6 without the
> issue.
>
> Looks like it's the GCC version 3.3 caused the problem.

Excellent, thanks for letting us know.

I've seen problems on Solaris caused by gcc installations that had
headers from previous Solaris versions (ie the ones in
/usr/local/lib/lib-gcc/ that are created by fixincludes when gcc itself
is built).  Perhaps that was the case here.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.