Omission in sshd_config man page

Peter SJF Bance Minstrel at minstrel.org.uk
Fri Apr 4 07:51:30 EST 2008

[Not subscribed to this list, so please respond directly if you need to speak to me]

In man5/sshd_config.5, a permissible keyword in a 'Match' block is missing.  It currently lists only:

AllowTcpForwarding, Banner, ForceCommand, GatewayPorts, GSSApiAuthentication, KbdInteractiveAuthentication, KerberosAuthentication, PasswordAuthentication, PermitOpen, PermitRootLogin, RhostsRSAAuthentication, RSAAuthentication, X11DisplayOffset, X11Forwarding, and X11UseLocalHost.

>From recent testing in setting up a chroot'd SFTP-only environment (thank you for that!), the following is also permissible:

ChrootDirectory.

I hope this helps.

--