LocalCommand and control master/sshfs

Dylan Alex Simon dylan at dylex.net
Thu Feb 21 14:00:19 EST 2008

I've run into a couple cases where it would be nice to use LocalCommand to run
something to setup a session in some way when using ControlMaster.  For
example, to scp something or do an sshfs mount automatically once your session
is established using the control socket.  However, in 4.7, LocalCommand is run
before ssh_control_listener.

It's not terribly hard to work around (fork and sleep first in the command),
but is there some reason these couldn't be swapped?  (I see some discussion
about LocalCommand and tunneling from last year which wanted to move it
earlier, but it doesn't seem this was done.)

:-Dylan