enable none cipher

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Thu Jan 3 00:43:14 EST 2008

Hi,

I was looking at the thread on the 'null' cipher and was wondering if
you have done anything one it, if you need any help (or just
encouragement ;)).

I'm a radio experimenter (radio ham) and currently I'm using ssh
illegally over the air, as I'm not legally allowed to encrypt
sessions over the Radio Link.  Being able to have strong
authentication with no encryption would make my (any many others)
operations 'legal'.

Currently it doesn't matter that I'm legal or not really as there's
no one else in the area on the frequency.

Regards
de John
EI7IG

--