OpenSSH PKCS#11merge

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:39:15 EST 2008

Hello,

Thank you so much for the input!
I was unaware that the agent can call these functions.
However, I believe that it is somewhat confusing to introduce a
passphrase dialog for ok/cancel input... :)

I released a new version of my patch:
http://alon.barlev.googlepages.com/openssh-4.7pkcs11-0.21.tar.bz2

This version uses the ssh-askpass interface.

I also splitted the patches so it will be clear what goes to where and why.

Available for OpenSSH and Portable OpenSSH versions, and X.509 functionality.

I will appreciate any more comments you or anyone else may have!

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.