OpenSSH 5.1: call for testing

Chris Wilson chris at qwirx.com
Mon Jul 7 18:38:34 EST 2008

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Damien Miller wrote:

> Portable OpenSSH is also available via anonymous CVS using the
> instructions at http://www.openssh.com/portable.html#cvs
>
> Running the regression tests supplied with Portable OpenSSH does not
> require installation and is a simply:
>
> $ ./configure && make tests

Run on FC6 i386, I think it worked, the output is:

ok localcommand
run test forcecommand.sh ...
ok forced command
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/openssh/regress'

Perhaps it would help if the test ended with a single line that said PASS
or FAIL?

Cheers, Chris.
--
\ _/_/_/_//_/___/ | We are GNU : free your mind & your software |