OpenSSH 5.1: call for testing

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu Jul 17 18:56:57 EST 2008

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jul 17 07:39, Damien Miller wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>>> Ping?
>> This will be post-5.1.
>
> Too bad.  That means that 5.1 will not run on Cygwin 1.7 without local
> patch.

In that case I think we should put it in now.  It affects cygwin only
and you're in the best position to know what the impact is.

>> This will be post-5.1. Could you file is as a bug so it doesn't get lost?
>
> Ok, will do.
>
> What about my question:

> Is that also ok for post-5.1?

If it removes ifdefs and doesn't break anything other than
long-unsupported cygwin then it sounds good to me.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.