Openssh to support X509 certificates

Ian jonhson jonhson.ian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:27:10 EST 2008

Hello,

I have paid attention to the issue about the X509-based certificate support in
standard openssh.

Because I also need the support of X509-based certificates in my project,
and also I have developed specific version of openssh to pass the
proxy certificate from client to server. But I used the PAM module
to verify the proxy and authorize the accessors.

I wonder whether current support in openssh mainstream can pass
the client proxy certificate to server, so that PAM module can
authenticate user by its proxy certificate.

Thanks a lot,

Ian