[QUESTION] how to auto-exec cmd when login

Wang Chen wangchen at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 20 16:47:35 EST 2008

Sorry, this post is neither for patch not for bug reporting.
I just want to ask a question.

Requirement:
---
User want to login to a server(which has a chroot environment) by ssh.
And when user login to the server, sshd will automatically make the
login account to chroot first, and user can only use that chroot env.
---

I know we have a ChrootDirectory feature in current development tree.
But on RHEL, SLED and other distributions, there are only old openssh
(maybe OpenSSH_4.2).
So I think ChrootDirectory is not a good solution for this kind of
requirement.

Can you tell me how to achieve this purpose by old Openssh, such as
OpenSSH_4.2?

--
WCN