Keyboard-interactive authentication from a PAM module

Josele Lerele josimapi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:19:32 EST 2008

Hello,

I am developing a PAM module that is called from OpenSSH server when a
ssh-client wants to login in the machine. I want my module PAM to send a
message to the ssh-client as soon as the PAM module is called by using the
pam_info function, but I have checked that the message is not instantly
shown in the client unless I send a prompt.

I would like to find a way to send the message instantly from my PAM module
without prompting. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot