ssh-agent clustering

Jan de Haan jdehaan at zwartkasteel.nl
Tue Nov 25 07:46:02 EST 2008

Hi Garry,
  I did something with about the same functionality once, by starting the
ssh-agent
on the central system at boot time with the users credentials and loading
the
passphraseless key automatically from a directory that the user couldn't
read.
The only thing you need to do is dump the agent's environment variables when
it starts and source them when the user actually logs in.

Sincerely,

Jan de Haan.