Problem with sshd host key checking, for my own build with custom prefix

Jesse Armand mnemonic.fx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 12:34:45 EST 2008

Additional info:

I was building openssh on Mac OS X 10.5 for arm-apple-darwin host.

But I didn't change anything in the code, I only did some adjustments
on configure.ac and Makefile.in, with appropriate LDFLAGS, and CFLAGS,
and I also used openssl-0.9.8g built for arm-apple-darwin host.

Jesse Armand
(http://jessearm.blogspot.com)