Your Valuable Inputs

Devang Modi devang at teaksi.com
Fri Dec 11 23:18:04 EST 2009

Dear Friend;

We are using SSH as a main service on one of our Red Hat linux 9 based
server. The version is "$OpenBSD: sshd_config,v 1.73 2005/12/06 22:38:28 ".
You can see this is an older version but we are happy with it.
We are facing only one little issue with this which is

"After 'login: user id' inputting, server is taking almost 17 seconds before
displaying password request on client's screen back". In short we can say
delay between User ID inputting and Password demanding.

We concluded it after usage of more than one different SSH Client software.

Can you tell me why it so? for your reference I am sending configuration
files herewith.

Please help me by giving your best inputs and suggestions over it.

Heartily thanks

--
Devang Modi
Teak System Incorporated