Coding help : Where to log X11 forwards?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Sat Feb 7 06:42:14 EST 2009

Really confused now.  Neither w00t gets tickled but the
X11 session is established fine.

% strings /linus/tmp/jblaine/sbin/sshd | grep w00t
jblaine testing : pre-w00t
jblaine testing : w00t? : %s
%

% sudo /linus/tmp/jblaine/sbin/sshd -p 3333 -ddd 2>&1 | grep w00t
%

/* session.c */
     debug2("jblaine testing : pre-w00t");

     packet_check_eom();
     success = session_setup_x11fwd(s);
     if (!success) {
         xfree(s->auth_proto);
         xfree(s->auth_data);
         s->auth_proto = NULL;
         s->auth_data = NULL;
     } else {
         debug2("jblaine testing : w00t? : %s", s->auth_display);
     }