Call for testing: openssh-5.2

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Feb 17 01:45:15 EST 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 03:32:26PM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> OpenSSH 5.2 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This is primarily a bug-fix
> release, to follow the feature-focused 5.1 release.

I've checked out the CVS snapshot, autoreconf / configure / make'd things,
and it all built fine.  NetBSD 3.1 on Sparc64.

"make tests" fails after a while, though, with these last lines:

mm_send_fd: sendmsg(0): Invalid argument
muxclient: send fds failed
Falling back to non-multiplexed connection
mm_receive_fd: recvmsg: expected received 1 got 0
muxserver_accept_control: failed to receive fd 0 from slave
ssh: Could not resolve hostname otherhost: No address associated with hostname
exit code (with sleep) mismatch for protocol : 255 != 44
Master running (pid=15159)
Exit request sent.
failed connection multiplexing
*** Error code 1