Question about documentation for ConnectTimeout

Garrett Cooper yanegomi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:25:08 EST 2009

Hello OpenSSH folks,
    This was a really minor knit, but I noted while I was developing a
pexpect module for ssh that setting ConnectTimeout to 0 in the options
to ssh sets the login timeout to infinite time.
    I was wondering whether or not this was a documentation bug and/or
potential clarification that could to be made, or if this was a
software bug that needs to be fixed. I don't see much point behind
infinite connect time, but then again, I'm just one end-user in a sea
of many users.
Thanks!
-Garrett