Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates

Adriana Rodean adrya1984 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:22:17 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks Roumen for the input. Can you or someone help me patch openssh
with your X509 certificates patch and install it in Cygwin?
I've searched on google haven't found any guide how to patch it in cygwin.
I installed Cygwin with openssh. Don't know what to do further.

Please help, i'm not a Linux user, and is first time i use Cygwin.
Help please,

Thanks,
Adriana