Palm Terrace apartments launching - From R299K Cape Town

Adel Botha ppi at bulkemailing.co.za
Thu Jan 29 07:00:04 EST 2009

                                 [top.jpg]
                              [left_image.jpg]

     * Combination of retail and residential units
       making this ideal to live, work and play
     * Only 4km from Cape Town CBD
     * Delayed transfer: end of 2009
     * Mix of bachelor,1 and 2 bedrooms
     * Large sun-deck and braai area
     * Enclosed sun-lounge
     * Small gym area
     * High rental demand and rental return
     * Only R5000 Deposit secures your investment

                              [1][btn05.jpg]
                               [2][web.jpg]
                               [3][udz3.jpg]

        For further information contact: Adel Botha @ 080 33 33 33 3
                       Email: [4]adel at ppigroup.co.za
            This email was sent to openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org
      It is not our intention to send you any unsolicited mail. If you
               receive this email in error please accept our
          apologies and unsubscribe by following the link below.
                 To report any abuse please email [5]Abuse
                    To unsubscribe please [6]Click Here

   [sendopen.php?MemberID=2123838&SendID=458&Type=Send]