ChrootDirectory on a per key basis

Teemu Ikonen tpikonen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:17:44 EST 2009

Hi,

Some months ago I posted a patch to sftp-server which allows
restriction of the sftp access to a subdirectory with a command line
parameter (see below).

I've now put the code for the patched sftp-server to gitorious for
people who are interested (if any :). The project is at
http://gitorious.org/jsftp-server and also contains a branch for
Debian packaging, for easy installation to Debian and Ubuntu.

Teemu