FW: Quotation Request - OpenSSH

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Thu Jul 9 23:29:50 EST 2009

Wong, Doris CL wrote:
> We would lik to subscribe the support for OpenSSH for a tender project.
> Please kindly advise the annual subscription plan (with details of SLA) &
> annual fee.
>
> For the price, is it determined by number of server? or number of CPU? or
> number of core?
>
> Shall we get quotation/support from you? or please advise the reseller
> contact.

I don't know of anyone offering support on OpenSSH on its own.

Many vendors ship OpenSSH (or a derivative) with their products and some
offer support of what they ship.  If this is true for your platform(s)
this is probably your best bet.

Alternatively, one of the organisations offering support for OpenBSD may
be able to help (see http://www.openbsd.org/support.html).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.