Match Statement in sshd_config

Martin Schimandl martin at schimandl.at
Tue Jun 9 21:08:35 EST 2009

Hello Portable OpenSSH Team!

I recently read the man-page of sshd and found: The Match-Statement.
Which maybe could solve the problem i have.
(Get freeNX running on my UbuntuBox and connect to it with the
Windows-Client just using PublicKey Authentication )

But unfortunately the documentation of the Match-Statement refers to the
 PATTERN section, which is non existent  :-(

After a little bit of research on the internet i found this:
http://securepoint.com/lists/html/OpenSSH/2006-11/msg00076.html

So when could we expect this feature to be implemented in OpenSSH or an
updated man-page? :-)

Greetings from Vienna in Austria,
  Martin Schimandl