What is Round Robin DNS?

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Mon Jun 22 10:24:01 EST 2009

info at silkwise.com wrote:
> SilkWise.com is a popular question answer website. Some of our users
> asked the above question, and we think you are the domain expert who
> can provide a great answer to it. Can you help to answer the
> question or improve the current answer at the following link?
>
> http://www.silkwise.com/content/viewthread_thread,7949

The OpenSSH mailing list is meant for discussion of OpenSSH.  Your
question seems not to have anything to do with OpenSSH but instead is
simply a general networking question.  This is not the appropriate
mailing list for general networking questions.

However your question has already been answered.  The description on
the link you include has a description already.  You seem not to need
more at this time.

Also your question has already been answered at Wikipedia, a popular
online Encyclopedia.  Please see Wikipedia for more information.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round-robin
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_robin_DNS

Bob