Join with openssh org: GSOC 2009-Performance improvements

Ananda Subasinghe anandafit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:45:23 EST 2009

Hi All,
 I am Ananda student of university of Moratuwa Sri lanka(www.mrt.ac.lk). I
have worked with SAHNA open source community and have a experience with open
source software as well.  I am familiar with C language base soft ware
development through the my university master degree and out source, so that
I have decided to apply for GSOC in this year through your organisation. I
am going to apply for GSOC under "Performance improvement" idea that you
have mention in "http://www.openssh.com/gsoc.html#perf" page. I want to get
experience with your org and good understand of my selected idea. I hope
that you may help me to get a involvement to my selected idea.

Best regards,
Ananda.

--
"Respere | http://respere.com/ | "Dum spiro spero"