Cygwin OpenSSH 5.1 login session per user

petesea at bigfoot.com petesea at bigfoot.com
Tue Nov 10 19:09:02 EST 2009

I'm using Cygwin OpenSSH 5.1 on a Windows XP SP3 system.

Is sshd supposed to create a new "login session" for each user that logs
in?  Or, is there a way to force it to create a new "login session" for
each user that logs in?

Once logged in, I'm trying to use the Kerberos for Windows command line
utilities (klist/kinit), but I'm told by one of the KfW developers, each
user must be in it's own login session.  From the way klist/kinit are
behaving, it appears sshd is NOT creating a new login session for each
user.