OpenSSH client for non-jailbroken iPhone

John W jmwoo2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 19:07:02 EST 2009

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any legal problems with porting the OpenSSH client code to the iPhone, and then distributing the app on the Apple iPhone App store for free.  Since it's open source, I don't think I would charge anything for it.  (On second thought, I would accept donations solely to pay for my apple developer license).  I was just considering doing this since there currently is not a free version of a SSH client for non-jailbroken phones.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

John