ssh keyforwarding

Balázs Molnár molnarb81 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:24:43 EST 2009

Dear All,

I have a problem with the ssh keyforwarding.

I use this command:
ssh -t -A uid at hostname 'ssh hostname'

Through the mans this is the right command.
In the config file the keyforwarding is accept.
ssh-agent is runnig with my key ...
I do not know where I miss something ... or what do I wrong

In the servers the .ssh dir exist with the permissions: drwxr-xr-x
the authorized_keys as well -rwx-------

I tried the permission varians as well without success.

for both the owner is uid and group staff on both server

for the first it is working but for the second one ... it is asking my passwd
.profile file not contains any su or sudo command ...

Can you help me?

Many thanks for your help and time in advance.

RegardsBalázs Molnáre-Mail:molnarb81 at hotmail.com