OpenSSH 5.5p1 about to be released

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Sat Apr 10 18:41:00 EST 2010

On Apr  9 14:31, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm likely going to release 5.5p1 in the next couple of days, mainly for
> the AuthorizedKeys bug. If you would like to test on your platform or
> submit any patches (portability only) then this is your last chance :)

Builds fine on Cygwin 1.7.4.  The regression tests are passed, except
for the sftp-glob test, which is expected on Cygwin given the usage of
backslashes in the test.  Since Cygwin supports POSIX paths as well as
DOS paths, both, slashes and backslashes are valid directory separators
and invalid in filenames.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen