SSH Sequence diagrams

Aleksey Valov aleksey.valov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 20:10:31 EST 2010

Hello, Dear SSH developers. I'm currently studying Business Information
Technologies at the University of Applied Sciences in Oulu, Finland. I'm
about to start my own online computer security related magazine. I would
like to make an article about the helpful ssh protocol for security
professionals. I have made sequence diagrams on how the SSH 2.0 protocol
works, however i'm not sure weather they are 100% correct, because i
gathered all the material from RFCs and composed them on my own. If possible
can anyone from ssh developers prove the correctness that i would put it in
the 1st issue of the magazine. If yes, please tell me where should i send
the diagrams. Thank you for your hard and determined work!
Regards,
Aleksey Valov
P.S. The link to the diagrams is http://linuxnow.ru/view.php?id=84