Invite to Fundry.com

Robert Barnes robert at statelesssystems.com
Tue Dec 14 17:31:49 EST 2010

Hi - I'm contacting you because I wanted to invite OpenSSH to join a new
crowdfunding application we've just launched called Fundry.com.

Fundry is designed around software projects, helping developers get paid for
developing new features, and enabling your community to pledge to get the
features they want. Win win.

We hope that it will a lot more effective than simply having 'Donate'
buttons.

You can find out more about how it works here: http://fundry.com/about

We just launched last week so are reaching out to a small group of
open-source developers first before we approach the wider open-source
community.

Previous applications we've developed that you may have heard about include
retailmenot, bugmenot, trendsmap, and CushyCMS.

I hope you enjoy Fundry, and would be happy to help if you have any
questions or feedback.

Sincerely

Robert Barnes
Fundry