Is there any way to hook the point when channel port listener accepts a new connection?

yingyuan cheng yingyuan.cheng at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:15:15 EST 2010

Thank you Peter.

To correlate forwarding channel to login shell, sshd may provide user
an external optional command, executed when the port forward channel
receives a forwarding request. If the external command exits with
status 0, the request can go on, else forbide the request. So I can
configure system account shell with my customized program, which
directs the forwarding channel.

Is it difficult to do so if I modify sshd source?

Best Regards,

Leo