QoS marking for Openssh (review wanted)

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Jun 2 01:17:09 EST 2010

On 6/1/10 6:17 AM, Bryan wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 16:08, Philip A. Prindeville
> <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com>  wrote:
>
>> Still being patient...  do we have an estimate on when you might get to it?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> This is not a project that you can manage...  If it's important
> enough, they'll get to it... if you need it sooner, you can pay them
> vast sums of money to drop everything else to pacify you, or you can
> code it up yourself...

Are we talking about the same thing?

The "review wanted" in the subject line refers to a review of patch that
I already did, indeed, "code up myself" and I'm just waiting on a review
of it.

So when you say "code it up yourself"... I'm not quite sure what you're
referring to that I should code that I haven't already done.

-Philip