OpenSSH with "resumable" functionality

Andreas Gunnarsson andreas at zzlevo.net
Wed Jun 16 03:53:28 EST 2010

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 12:58:51PM -0600, Jeremy Nickurak wrote:
> Is there anywhere to track progress on this issue? It'd be a fantastic
> feature that would fix all sorts of problems I deal with regularly.

The patch should be fully functional so anyone can apply it and use it.
It's a patch against the OpenBSD version but I don't think it would too
much work to adapt it for the portable version.

> You may also be interested in an article "Design and Implementation of
> a Mobile SSH Protocol", if you haven't seen it, since that team
> implemented (afaict) the same feature, whether or not it's related to
> the existing implementation...

I found some web pages mentioning it but I didn't find the paper itself
so I can't comment on how that design differs from the AppGate based
patch.

   Andreas