QoS marking for Openssh

Philip A. Prindeville philipp at employees.org
Wed Mar 10 12:25:26 EST 2010

Well, I'll attach a fix when it's working a bit better.

For now, there's no way to get code in packet.c to see the "options",
and indeed packet.c is shared by sshd, ssh, and ssh-keyscan amongst
other objects...

So how do I get the values in "ServerOptions options" or "Options
options" to be visible to packet.c cleanly?

Thanks,

-Philip