Is there any way to hook the point when channel port listener accepts a new connection?

Alex Bligh alex at alex.org.uk
Sun Mar 14 21:24:31 EST 2010

--On 14 March 2010 16:48:10 +0800 yingyuan cheng <yingyuan.cheng at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think one system account for hundreds of virtual users maybe useful,
> so I made some modifications to source code, now it seems working.

I would have found something like this very useful. Using some
pluggable authentication method so it could talk to (e.g.) mysql
would have been yet more useful.

As it was, I had to make all my users use keys.

I've wanted a patch like this before for something entirely different
(ssh in support to implement a CLI on a router like thing).

--
Alex Bligh