problem of adding a new option of sshd

kai_yang2008 kai_yang2008 at 163.com
Thu Mar 18 20:24:18 EST 2010

Dear all,

I want to add a new option "newoption"  to the sshd server, I have just add some codes in servconf.h and
servconf.c like the other options. But it seems that the "newoption" can not be enable,when i set
the "newoption" to "yes" in sshd_config file. I have add a debug message in main function of sshd.c
debug("main sshd %d",options->newoption);

debug1: main sshd 0

>From the debug message, it seems that the "newoption" is not enable.
So could anyone give me some advise about it?

Kevin,
kai_yang2008 at 163.com